TradeBullet handles fully automated order routing to your broker from TradeStation, MultiCharts, MetaTrader4, Excel, Collective2, most charting software and any custom application.
Whether you trade in multiple accounts simultaneously or use advanced order types including direct ECN routing, TradeBullet makes it simple, easy and blazing fast.
Regular trading software is not optimized to handle orders from trading systems; TradeBullet is built from the ground up to be the ultimate order routing platform.
Enjoy the freedom to trade with any of our supported brokers. TradeBullet supports Stocks, Futures and Forex.
- TradeStation Automation: Fully automated trading of TradeStation strategies. No modification of your strategy is necessary! (Ultra version or higher)
- TradeStation Replicator: Send signals to multiple brokers. (Ultra2 version or higher)
- No Transaction Fees: We don't charge anything over the monthly subscription price.
- Simple: Designed for simplicity and ease of use.
- Reliable: Built on an industrial-strength framework.
- Extremely Fast: TradeBullet is optimized for maximum speed.
- Safe: Duplicate order protection.
- Multiple Brokers: Interactive Brokers, Man Financial, Open E Cry, TT, Patsystems (J-Trader) and more.
- Better Connection: Auto-login and automatic reconnections to the broker.
- Better Control: Email order confirmations, executions, positions and connection status. Stay informed when you're away from your computer.
- Multiple Accounts: Send orders to multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Advanced Simulator: Includes an advanced integrated simulator that allows you to execute simulated orders on live market data. Trade simultaneously on up to 99 simulation accounts!
- Powerful Order Types: Exchange routing, Close All Open Positions, Cancel All Open Orders, OCA Groups and end of day maintenance (open orders cancellation and open positions close).
- Collective2 automation: Fully automated trading of Collective2 systems. (Ultra version or higher)
- Limit order conversion: Automatic conversion of Limit orders into Market orders after xx seconds.
- MIT order conversion: Automatic conversion of Limit orders into Market orders when the market price touches the limit price.
- Duplicate order management: Ignore duplicate orders or keep only the latest one.
- Quick Order Entry: Integrated order-entry screen.
- Quick Order Cancellation: One-Click cancellation of all open orders.
- Quick Position Flattening: One-Click closing of all open positions.
- Two-way communication: Access order, execution, position and account data from your charting application. (Ultra version or higher)
- And all custom applications.
User Testimonial - "Superb"
TradeBullet is a superb piece of software. I would recommend it to anyone considering automated trading. I am using TradeBullet to automatically trade a system from Collective2 (C2) and using Interactive Brokers (IB) as my broker. Even though this involves running different pieces of software from different sources, TradeBullet from ATResearch, Trader Work Station(TWS) from IB, and receiving trade signals over the internet from C2, TradeBullet makes it seem as simple as running a single application.
TradeBullet handles everything flawlessly. It automatically logs on to IB at startup, automatically reconnects if TWS drops out for any reason, receives orders from C2 and places them automatically with IB, all with no user interaction required. I have used TradeBullet for nearly a month now and TradeBullet has handled 100 percent of C2 trade signals perfectly. I have not had to interact with TradeBullet even once since I've started using it. The support for TradeBullet is unbelievable. The few questions I've had regarding the procedures for setting up the automatic trading parameters have been answered immediately even if the questions pertained more to the C2 or IB programs. I have used many other trading platforms and TradeBullet is by far the most solid and user friendly program I've ever used for system trading.
Thanks again for your great support.